By volunteering for Building Families First Community Organization, INC. not only will you be making a difference to the lives of others who use BFFCO services, but you’ll also be enriching your own life.
Make a one-time donation from yourself, on behalf of someone else, or in memory of a loved one. You can also leave a bequest in your will to Building Families First Community Organization or give a donation in celebration of a personal event, or even an in-kind donation of material belongings.
Participate in "Revitalize Day"
Building Families First Community Organization, Inc.
Sponsors contribute $250 to $5000 per team and involves 5-10 of your company employees or organizational group members in an exciting day(s)of revitalizing a home.Your team will not only benefit from the team-building aspect of their day(s), but will also gain the satisfaction of making a relevant contribution to their community by revitalizing a affordable home alongside the partner family.
4 Easy Steps!
1. Hammer Club members are donors who pledge to pay a minimum of $25.00 per month.
2. To join, complete and submit the form to the right. Indicate "hammer club" .
3. Indicate the amount you pledge (per month).
4. You can submit your donation to our office via mail or we can process debit/credit card payments. It’s that simple!. Your hammer club membership donation is 100% tax deductible for charitable purpose.
If you are interested in any of the opportunities on this page, complete the form below or contact us.
38099 Schoolcraft Suite 125
Livonia MI 48150
38099 Schoolcraft Road,
Ste 125 Livonia, MI 48140
2nd Chance Ministries
2535 Michigan Ave.
Detroit Mi 48216
Mon - Fri 9am-5pm
Weekends - CLOSED
By volunteering for BFFCO not only will you be making a difference to the lives of others who use BFFCO services, but you’ll also be enriching your own life.
We realize that the most direct way to experience a fuller life is to serve others. We unite those seeking more meaningful lives with those in great need.
What's in it for you:
- Personal and Professional growth
- Potential Career Opportunities
- Belonging to the BFFCO Community
If your company would like to volunteer as a group or start an employee campaign click on one of the links below
If you're a financial institution, foundation, or socially responsible investor that invests in low-income communities, we can help you leverage your funds and increase your impact.
Investing in BFFCO is simple and safe — start your investment with a home and redevelop a life!
Here is how it works:
- You invest in us, either providing us with equity (a grant) or debt (a low-cost loan).
- We leverage your funds and ours, and invest the combined total in low-income communities, primarily through affordable single family housing projects
- Our borrowers repay their loans plus interest.
- Repaid loan principal revolves and finances other projects, with a portion of the earned interest retained for portfolio management and supportive services to future borrowers.
- We repay your investment plus interest, and report on the impact of the loans made.
You can also provide grants to support our operations, research, policy work, or special initiatives designed to meet your strategic goals for improving low-income communities.
Your not only investing in property you are investing in human capital, simultaneously!