Building Families First Community Development Organization, Inc.
38099 Schoolcraft Road, Ste 125 Livonia, MI 48150 734-743-1351
2nd Chance Ministries
2535 Michigan Ave.
Detroit Mi 48216
Our Goals & Objectives
• Provide safe, clean, affordable housing
• Provide effective supportive services
• Partner with our residents and the community
• Improve the quality of life in the communities we serve
• Encourage employment and self-sufficiency
• Help residents move out of assisted housing programs
Provide affordable housing opportunities for low-income residents while laying the foundation for economic sustainability.
Redevelopment principles for BFFCDO include:
BFFCDO will continue to serve as a affordable housing provider for low-income households, offering opportunities that
- Maximize our assets and resources to increase the supply of affordable housing opportunities for low and moderate income households;
- Revitalize undervalued, blighted neighborhood areas through affordable housing development,
- Facilitate economic opportunities;
- Improve the quality of life for residents.
- Create construction jobs and workforce apprenticeship opportunities in those communities, as well as provide workforce readiness training.
Rebuilding Established Homes for Affordable Buyers
38099 Schoolcraft Suite 125
Livonia MI 48150
Mon - Fri 9am-5pm
Weekends - CLOSED