Building Families First Community Development Organization
38099 Schoolcraft Road, Ste 125
Livonia, MI 48150 734-743-1351
2nd Chance Ministries
2535 Michigan Ave.
Detroit Mi 48216
Our Goals & Objectives
• Provide safe, clean, affordable housing
• Provide effective supportive services
• Partner with our residents and the community
• Improve the quality of life in the communities we serve
• Encourage employment and self-sufficiency
• Help residents move out of assisted housing programs
Provide affordable housing opportunities for low-income residents while laying the foundation for economic sustainability.
Redevelopment principles for BFFCDO include:
BFFCDO will continue to serve as a affordable housing provider for low-income households, offering opportunities that
- Maximize our assets and resources to increase the supply of affordable housing opportunities for low and moderate income households;
- Revitalize undervalued, blighted neighborhood areas through affordable housing development,
- Facilitate economic opportunities;
- Improve the quality of life for residents.
- Create construction jobs and workforce apprenticeship opportunities in those communities, as well as provide workforce readiness training.
Rebuilding Established Homes for Affordable Buyers
Good for the Neighborhood